Friday, February 13, 2009

Save The Date Cards!

After many many many many many many many MANY iterations Jake and I (mostly Jake) FINALLY finished designing our Save The Date cards last night! We're ordering them from Vistaprint.com, which is an awesome website. You should check it out if you haven't already. We got 100 postcards for just $4.98 plus the cost of shipping. If we weren't such slackers shipping would only have been about $7.00, but since it took us till the middle of February to get the design done, I decided to splurge on the rush shipping. That means the cards should get to me in 3 business days!! I can't wait to see them. I hope they come out great!

Now I just need to get crackin on the wedding website, because that needs to be finished before I can actually mail the Save The Date cards out to people...oh, and I also need to get Jake to ask his half of the guest list for their addresses!! Wish me luck with that :-)

2 comments:

  1. You've been tagged, because you have great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!!! I love the postcards! Vistaprint rocks! I have used them several times for my Christmas cards and for some business cards. Good luck with the website!

    ReplyDelete